Green Toilet 330 composting toilet
Green Toilet 330 composting toilet is a dry toilet that can be used anywhere, because it does not need any water or electricity to operate. The power of the Green Toilet is based on a special double base which enables effective composting. Service with the spare container is fast and effortless.
- no handling of raw toilet waste, safe and hygienic
- tested and proven in use already decades
- easy service in minutes – no shoveling
Green Toilet is an ecological composting dry toilet designed and manufactured in Finland. Green Toilet operates with any water or electricity and is therefore an ideal solution anywhere where there is no drainage or water available. This lager version, Green Toilet 330 is suitable for bigger families, year-round-use or to public sites, such as nature trails, summer cafes of marinas. Also, it is the right choice when long service intervals are important.
ADVANTAGES OF GREEN TOILET
- good composting ability
- tested in use for decades
- endless capacity with spare containers
- long service intervals
- durable, no moving parts
- effective handling of liquid waste
- low operating costs
Inside the Green Toilet container, there is a special double base, which separates the urine from the solid waste making the toilet completely odorless and pleasant to use. The special capillary bottom allows some of the urine to be absorbed back to the composting solid waste, just like in under watering flowerpots. This unique feature of the Green Toilet speeds up the composting process significantly. Efficient composting requires suitable moisture: the mass inside the container should not be too wet or too dry.
The excess liquid, ie. the seap liquid is led through a hose from the bottom of the container to a canister. Alternatively, the seap liquid can be filtered with a GeoTrap Dry Toilet Filter.
The use and the service of the Green Toilet is based on batch composting: when the composting container in use gets full, it is pulled out of the toilet by wheels and a spare container is taken into use. Alternatively, if there is no spare container in use, the pre-composted waste can be put to a garden composter to fully decompose.
The third important feature is the ventilation pipe, which ensures that the air flows from the toilet seat and composting container outwards and no unpleasant odor is let into toilet in any circumstances. The ventilation also boosts the evaporation of liquid – especially at warm weather.
- composting container 330 liters with a waste shaft
- ventilation kit: ventilation pipe 100 cm 2 pcs, a flexible pipe 50 cm, a ventilation pipe cap, a joint and fixtures
- liquid hose 150 cm (also longer hose available – contact us)
- liquid canister 20 liters
- lid of the container and an adjustable waste shaft 20 cm
- bag of dry material
- thermal seat with a hardboard and fixtures
- manual for installation and use
When the Green Toilet container gets full and it is time for service, the flexible part of the ventilation pipe and the liquid hose are taken off. No tools are needed for this. After this, the container is pulled out with wheels.
Then the Green Toilet spare container is taken into use and the bottom of the empty container is covered with dry material. The lid with the waste shaft is put on the empty container and put back to the toilet. The full container is covered with a closed lid and left to decompose until it is time for the next service.
COMMON USE CASES
Green Toilet 330 is the right choice to holiday and permanent homes when there are users 4-6 persons. It allows longer service intervals than the smaller Green Toilet 120 Family.
Green Toilet 330 is also widely used in public sites in various countries: nature parks, touristic sites, beaches, marinas – where ever there is no sewage system available, but a lot of people visiting. Take advantage of our know-how: We are happy to assist in the planning of the dry toilet – contact us.
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
- Green Toilet 120 Family is the smaller version, which is suitable for one family for seasonal use or when there is no space for the bigger container.
- Green Toilet LUX is a composting dry toilet with a porcelain pedestal for indoor use
- Green Toilet 120 Family spare container which can be obtained according to the need separately as well
- Wind fan to boost the ventilation
- Electrical duct fan
|Size of the composting unit||66 cm||82 cm||adjustable with the shaft min 92 – max 112 cm|
|Weight of the package||34 kg|
|Liquid hose||yes (included)||150 cm||diam 32 mm|
|Ventilation pipe||yes (included)||200 cm + 50 cm flex.pipe||diam 110 mm|